Is Your Roof Ready For Santa's Sleigh to Land On?
Santa only comes to visit once per year so make sure your roof is prepared by calling a Cary Roofing professional to conduct an inspection. Here are some Do's and Don'ts to prepare your roof for his big arrival!
- DO replace all damaged, missing, and loose shingles. If you haven't noticed, Santa is a rather large man and you don't want him or hisreindeer crashing as they make their landing on your roof! Your safest option is to have a Roofing Contractor in Cary make these repairs.
- DO clean out your guttering system before Christmas Eve. This will prohibit the reindeer from eating dead leaves and debris as they're waiting for Santa to return. Gutter debris can upset a reindeer's stomach and cause delays to Santa's journey.
- DO make sure that your chimney is clean! After all, Santa is bringing gifts for you and your children so show the man a little respect.
- DON'T put an excessive amount of decorations on top of your roof. Santa and his reindeer need plenty of room for takeoff and landing, and you don't want your festive decorations to be damaged.
- DON'T remove snow or ice from your rooftop. Being from the North Pole Santa and his reindeer know how to make their way through any wintery terrain they may encounter.
- DON'T try to record the magical experience of Santa's arrival with any surveillance equipment. The frequencies from the cameras can interfere with the onboard electronics that the sleigh is equipped with and cause damages.
If you have any questions or you'd like to schedule an inspection or geta FREE estimate with a qualified and responsible roofer in Cary, call or contact us today at919-909-2438 or Coastal: 910-556-3777